Senior Care in Westwood, CA
Compassionate and Experienced Caregivers
As your Senior loved one ages, they may require in-home living assistance to stay independent in their own homes. Aging in place is preferred among a majority of Elderly and Senior individuals who view nursing homes and assisted living facilities as a last resort. Seniors who are able to stay at home have the freedom to do as they please and have the sanctity of their home environment with decades of fond memories.
At A-1 Home Care, we specialize in providing a variety of in-home Senior Care services so that your loved one can continue to live out their days at home with the same comfort they’ve always had. Our Elder and Senior Care services include basic Companion Services, After Surgery Care, Arthritis Care, Bipolar Care, Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care, Parkinson’s Care, Diabetic Care, Cancer Care, Post Stroke Care, Incontinence Care, and Hospice Care on a 24 hour Live-In Care or Hourly Care basis.
All of our compassionate caregivers, nurse aides, companions, and home helpers must have prior at home caregiving experience, verifiable professional references, a National Background Check/DMV Check, Tuberculosis testing, Malpractice/Liability insurance, First Aid/CPR training, and a personal interview with our office staff.
Our caregivers can help your loved one with daily errands, personal care tasks, and an approach to everyday living that focuses on a healthy lifestyle with nutritional meal preparation, exercise, and mentally stimulating/engaging activities. We can help your loved one pursue any personal hobbies as well.
Westwood’s #1 Home Care Agency
A-1 Home Care is a Licensed Bonded and Insured non-medical homecare agency that has been a care provider in Los Angeles County since 1991 with an A Rating from the Better Business Bureau, Shield Accreditation, and memberships with the National Care Planning Council and Chamber of Commerce of Torrance, Santa Fe Springs, Pasadena, and Newport Beach.
If your loved one has long term insurance, we accept Penn Treaty, John Hancock, MetLife Insurance, Veteran Administration, CALPERS, and Bankers’ Life & Casualty.
We serve the LA communities of Westwood, Brentwood, Studio City, Malibu, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Culver City, Torrance, Burbank, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Pasadena, Glendora, and others in Los Angeles County.
To interview and hire a compassionate caregiver in your area today, CALL us at 310-657-8780 for a FREE in-home assessment.
Important Information About A-1 Domestic Professional Services
- Over 20 years of experience
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- We provide live-in and hourly caregivers
- Alzheimer, Bipolar, Cancer, Diabetes, Parkinson, Post Surgery and Terminal Illness Care
- C.N.A, C.H.H.A and DD experts
- We screen, interview and match our Home Care Professionals prior to placement
- Our daily services can include wake up, dressing/bathing, cooking & incontinence care
- Around the house we can also do minor repairs, yard work & mail organization
- We can provide safe transportation to doctors’ appointments, church & personal errands!
- Member of the National Care Planning Council
- Chamber memberships in Newport Beach, Torrance, Pasadena and Santa Fe Springs
- On call 24 hours a day - our telephone lines are always open!
- Live-in or out Caregivers, Senior & Elder Companions, Home Helpers, Post Surgery Aides
- Same day or next day service - whenever you need it!
- 100% Free in home assessments by trained professionals
- Well known by doctors and nurses at Kaiser Permanente, Anaheim Memorial Medical Center, Coastal Communities Hospital, Garden Grove Hospital & Medical Center and other facilities
- We provide care in Burbank, Studio City, Brentwood, Hollywood, Sherman Oaks, Beverly Hills, Northridge, Pasadena, Altadena, Monrovia Huntington Beach and other cities in Los Angeles