Short Term Care in Westwood, CA
Compassionate Caregivers for Temporary In Home Care
A-1 Home Care is a non-medical homecare agency that provides a variety of Short Term Care services for different care situations in Westwood, CA. It’s understandable when you can’t devote all the time in your day to provide dedicated care for an Elderly or Senior loved one, even though they may need it. When you’re not providing care, it can become worrisome because you want to ensure that your loved one is getting by well by themselves.
A-1 Home Care can provide an experienced an compassionate caregiver, nurse aide, companion, or home helper for 24 Hour Live-In Care or Hourly In Home Care on a short-term basis, whether it’s for a few weeks or a few months. If you’re a family caregiver that needs Respite Care, our caregivers can provide care for your loved one just like you did. When they have a daily routine they’re used to following, let us know so we can emulate the care strategy.
Our Short Term homecare professionals must have prior at home caregiving experience, verifiable professional references, a National Background Check/DMV Check, Tuberculosis testing, Malpractice/Liability insurance, First Aid/CPR training, and a personal interview with our office staff.
We specialize in Elder Care services such as After Surgery Care, Arthritis Care, Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care, Parkinson’s Care, Diabetic Care, Cancer Care, Hospice Care, Post Stroke Care, Incontinence Care, and Bipolar Care.
Experienced and Reputable Home Care Agency
A-1 Home Care is a Licensed Bonded and Insured non-medical homecare agency that has been a care provider in Los Angeles County since 1991 with an A Rating from the Better Business Bureau, Shield Accreditation, and memberships with the National Care Planning Council and Chamber of Commerce of Torrance, Santa Fe Springs, Pasadena, and Newport Beach.
If your loved one has long term insurance coverage, we accept Penn Treaty, CALPERS, MetLife Insurance, Veteran Administration, John Hancock, and Bankers’ Life & Casualty.
We serve the LA communities of Westwood, Brentwood, Studio City, Santa Monica, Torrance, Palos Verdes, Downey, Whittier, Long Beach, Burbank, Hollywood, Glendale, San Dimas, Monrovia, and others in Los Angeles County.
To interview and hire a compassionate caregiver in your area, CALL us today at 310-657-8780 for a FREE in-home assessment.
Important Information About A-1 Domestic Professional Services
- Over 20 years of experience
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- We provide live-in and hourly caregivers
- Alzheimer, Bipolar, Cancer, Diabetes, Parkinson, Post Surgery and Terminal Illness Care
- C.N.A, C.H.H.A and DD experts
- We screen, interview and match our Home Care Professionals prior to placement
- Our daily services can include wake up, dressing/bathing, cooking & incontinence care
- Around the house we can also do minor repairs, yard work & mail organization
- We can provide safe transportation to doctors’ appointments, church & personal errands!
- Member of the National Care Planning Council
- Chamber memberships in Newport Beach, Torrance, Pasadena and Santa Fe Springs
- On call 24 hours a day - our telephone lines are always open!
- Live-in or out Caregivers, Senior & Elder Companions, Home Helpers, Post Surgery Aides
- Same day or next day service - whenever you need it!
- 100% Free in home assessments by trained professionals
- Well known by doctors and nurses at Kaiser Permanente, Anaheim Memorial Medical Center, Coastal Communities Hospital, Garden Grove Hospital & Medical Center and other facilities
- We provide care in Burbank, Studio City, Brentwood, Hollywood, Sherman Oaks, Beverly Hills, Northridge, Pasadena, Altadena, Monrovia Huntington Beach and other cities in Los Angeles