Why A-1 Home Care?
An Alternative to Assisted Living and Nursing Homes
Home care is appropriate for Elderly, Senior, and Terminally Ill individuals who want to retain their independence by aging in place at home. When your Elderly loved one is placed in an assisted living facility or nursing home, they must adapt to a new environment that doesn’t have the same intangible benefits that you get from living at home. Many Elderly individuals associate their homes with decades of fond memories. Living in a new environment where you may have to abide by a formal schedule can put a damper on one’s outlook on life and may even lead to depression.
When your loved one receives living assistance from a reputable homecare agency, they’ll be able to receive 24 hour care or hourly care based on your scheduling requirements and they’ll be matched with a compatible caregiver who has experience with your specific care situation. Your loved one is able to retain their independence and keep the freedom to make up their own schedule and daily activities.
At A-1 Home Care, we provide compassionate and experienced in-home care services in Westwood, CA. Ensuring that our caregivers, nurse aides, companions, home helpers, and hospital sitters are well-qualified is key to ensuring that the service your loved one receives is only the best. All of our homecare professionals must have prior at home caregiving experience, verifiable professional references, a National Background Check, DMV Check, Tuberculosis testing, Malpractice/Liability insurance, First Aid/CPR training, and a personal interview with our office staff.
We specialize in Elder Care services such as Companion Services, Arthritis Care, Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care, Parkinson’s Care, Bipolar Care, Diabetic Care, Cancer Care, Hospice Care, Post Stroke Care, and Incontinence Care on a 24 hour Live-In Care or Hourly Care basis.
About A-1 Home Care Agency
A-1 Home Care is a Licensed Bonded and Insured non-medical homecare agency that has been a care provider in Los Angeles County since 1991. We have an A Rating from the Better Business Bureau, Shield Accreditation, and memberships with the National Care Planning Council and Chamber of Commerce of Torrance, Santa Fe Springs, Pasadena, and Newport Beach.
We are proud sponsors of the Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, City of Hope, Make a Wish Foundation, California State Firefighters’ Association, and others.
We serve the LA county communities of Westwood, Torrance, Brentwood, Studio City, Tarzana, Sherman Oaks, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Malibu, Culver City, Santa Monica, Burbank, and others in Los Angeles County.
To interview and hire a compassionate Caregiver in your area today, CALL us at 310-657-8780 for a FREE in-home assessment.
Important Information About A-1 Domestic Professional Services
- Over 20 years of experience
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- We provide live-in and hourly caregivers
- Alzheimer, Bipolar, Cancer, Diabetes, Parkinson, Post Surgery and Terminal Illness Care
- C.N.A, C.H.H.A and DD experts
- We screen, interview and match our Home Care Professionals prior to placement
- Our daily services can include wake up, dressing/bathing, cooking & incontinence care
- Around the house we can also do minor repairs, yard work & mail organization
- We can provide safe transportation to doctors’ appointments, church & personal errands!
- Member of the National Care Planning Council
- Chamber memberships in Newport Beach, Torrance, Pasadena and Santa Fe Springs
- On call 24 hours a day - our telephone lines are always open!
- Live-in or out Caregivers, Senior & Elder Companions, Home Helpers, Post Surgery Aides
- Same day or next day service - whenever you need it!
- 100% Free in home assessments by trained professionals
- Well known by doctors and nurses at Kaiser Permanente, Anaheim Memorial Medical Center, Coastal Communities Hospital, Garden Grove Hospital & Medical Center and other facilities
- We provide care in Burbank, Studio City, Brentwood, Hollywood, Sherman Oaks, Beverly Hills, Northridge, Pasadena, Altadena, Monrovia Huntington Beach and other cities in Los Angeles